This is a regional acute care hospital near Ottawa offering a variety of acute and ambulatory care services including medicine, surgery, maternal and child care, regional mental health care, regional rehabilitation, district stroke centre, emergency and intensive care.
The Hospitalist Group
- 5 Hospitalist teams rounding per day
- 1 in 5 call
- Appropriate daily workload
- Provide in patient care for medical, surgical, rehab and acute mental health patients
- Excellent subspecialty support
- Collegial hospitalist group
- Opportunities to teach Medical Residents
- Blended model of daily stipend and fee for service billings plus HOCC (Hospital on Call Coverage) stipend.
- May be eligible for the Northern and Rural Recruitment and Retention Initiative
Must hold or be eligible for a full independent license in Ontario.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada
Interested candidates, please contact:
Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager, CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 647-883-7185 E-mail: email@example.com