This is a 300-bed hospital in Southwestern Ontario that offers a full range of medical and diagnostic services including CT, MRI, and 24- hour laboratory, and respiratory therapy services. The medical staff has a full range of support from specialists.
Located close to 3 Great Lakes and enjoy easy access to Detroit and London. Competitive incentives and support for spousal employment, this opportunity strives to meet your and your family’s needs.
The Psychiatry Department
• You will be joining a team of 6 psychiatrists:
• 21-bed psychiatry inpatient unit
• Comprehensive Outpatient Mental Health services
• Multidisciplinary treatment approach
• Consultation- liaison and Shared care & out-reach services
• Patient base is primarily adult and geriatric with some adolescents
• One of the most sophisticated Electronic health records in the country
• Tele-health program through video-conferencing
• Robust clinical trials research program
• Clinical education program for medical students and residents
• No overhead expenses & generous sessional/stipend funding
• Faculty appointment with the nearby University
• Regular Accredited CME events
• Interested candidates should be FRCPC and eligible for a full independent licence in Ontario.
Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Interested candidates, please contact: Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager, CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 647-883-7185 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org