Located one and a half hours north of Toronto in the heart of cottage country, this small community has much to offer an incoming physician. Great income potential with living expenses much lower than large city prices.
• One of two existing Family Physicians leaving August 1st for family reasons and the incoming physician will inherit 2,000 patients with the opportunity to take on more if desired
• The patient population covers all age groups and provides a variety of acute and chronic care experience
• The overhead is very competitive at approximately 20%
• Clinic has full EMR
• No on-call requirements
• This is a fee-for-service opportunity
• The current physicians are enrolled in a CCM model that also provides a yearly preventative care bonus and capitation payments for the number of patients enrolled
• Location qualifies for Underserviced Area Grant by MOH of $80K payable over 4 years
Preference given to candidates who hold or are eligible for a full independent license in Ontario.
In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Interested candidates, please contact: Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager, CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 647-883-7185 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.canamrecruiting.com