This is a new Level 1 full service community hospital providing a full range of specialty services including Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Urology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry and a full complement of Diagnostic Imaging including Nuclear Medicine, CT Scan and MRI.
A 178 bed capacity, this community hospital provides primary care to a population of 55,000 people and offers specialized care to nearly 110,000 within the County. The hospital has about 1,000 deliveries annually and sees 40,000 visits to the ER.
This city is located only 1 1/2 hours southwest of Toronto and a half hour from Hamilton and London. Education options include a French school, a Christian school and a private school in addition to nearby first rate universities. It offers the best of both an urban and rural lifestyle.
• This is a community-based practice with hospital priviledges
• There is no other Pediatrician currently in the community so this is a great opportunity for someone to take a leadership role in how Pediatric services can be delivered
• Mostly working 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with some on-call
• The community is very supportive of bringing in a Pediatrician so there are lots of referrals and you can be as busy as you want from day one
• Building next to the hospital where office space is available and the possiblity of sharing staff
• Allowance for on-call services
• Relocation allowance
• Interested candidates must hold or be eligible for a full independent license in Ontario.
• Ability to work independently as you will be the only Pediatrician in the community initially
In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Interested candidates, please contact: Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager, CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 647-883-7185 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org