The Anesthesia Department of CanAm's client, a 100+ bed community hospital is recruiting for a permanent full-time Anesthetist to complete their team of 4 specialists.
The Hospital located in western PEI is a 100+ bed regional hospital with an 8 bed ICU that provides specialty services in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT and Psychiatry.
HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week
REMUNERATION: Physicians have the option of choosing salary or fee-for-service payment modality.
- Fee for Service: As an incorporated, independent medical specialist you can expect an annual income in excess of $400,000.
- Includes - 4 weeks paid vacation, paid sick leave, employer contributed pension plan, family dental plan, Rx drug plan, group life and dis-ability plans, subsidized professional fees, etc..
JOB DUTIES: Full participation in the call rotation is expected, as is a willingness to provide all services routinely offered by Department members.
•Return-in-Service Grant and Moving Expense Allowance are available.
•Opportunity to teach medical students and residents with faculty appointment from Dalhousie University.
•Electronic patient record system (hospital based) with access to lab and x-ray reports from office.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada eligibility or certification preferred.
- Exceptional fully certified USA and UK candidates may be considered.
- Must be eligible for licensure with the provincial College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Small vibrant city with it own large sandy public beach, miles of walking and bike trails, world class golf venues, 40 minutes from one of Canada's leading cultural and culinary destinations.
Come live - play and thrive with us in Atlantic Canada.
Interested candidates please contact me NOW---->
Phil Jost, HSM,MBA
Follow me on Twitter: @CanAm_Phil
VP Operations & Regional Manager
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.
Toll Free - Canada/USA: 866-446-4447