This hospital is a Level 2 regional referral centre offering a full range of specialty services including complex surgeries, total joint replacements, cancer surgeries, MRI and CT scans. They also have thriving rural hospitals located in 5 surrounding communities. A staff of 1,600 and over 170 physicians serve a population of approximately 170,000.
This regional health centre has multidisciplinary back up on site 24/7 from Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Radiology with additional coverage from ENT and Ophthalmology.
This city is located only 2 hours from Toronto on the southern shores of Georgian Bay in a valley below the sheer rock cliffs of the Niagara Escarpment. There are twelve elementary schools, three secondary schools, and six private schools in addition to a Community College campus. It is a safe and thriving community for families and offers an ideal work/life balance for physicians.
• The Hospitalist team is looking to expand with the opportunity for 2.0 full-time permanent positions, available immediately.
• Flexible scheduling is encouraged and supported.
• The position is full-time Monday-Friday and the Hospitalists share call for evenings and weekends. The schedule is 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off with the option to pick up double shifts or coverage in the ER.
• Managing maximum of 20 patients at a time.
• The Hospitalists provide care for Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Psycho Geriatric patients with excellent support from consultant specialists.
• With 24-hour labs and comprehensive diagnostic imaging (CT, MRI, PACS capability), this modern facility is exceptionally well equipped.
• Interested candidates should be CCFP or Internist.
• Independent license to practice in Ontario.
• HOCC allowance
• Fee-for-service opportunity for evening and weekend billings
• Hospital based office
• Relocation allowance
Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Interested candidates, please contact: Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager, CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 647-883-7185 E-mail: email@example.com