You are a Family Physician?
- tired of a busy urban career
- looking for career stability in an uncertain healthcare world
- or, just seeking a quiet, safe lifestyle
...... we believe we have what you are looking for, including Beaches, Sunsets, Stars, Golf and much more!
That's why we present this special Family Practice opportunitie as an exclusive experiential adventure that takes you off the urban hustle to meet welcoming new neighbours in a truly restful and intriguing new home.
A home that offers gentle, clean breezes, inspiring seascapes, sunsets and glittering starlit nights - viewed from the veranda of your new home located near a world class golf course, and a short drive from an eastern Canadian urban cultural and culinary hub.
- Come join us to enjoy our gentle, yet invigorating and rewarding semi-rural lifestyle by the sea! CanAm's client is seeking 1 full-time general practitioner. Office, over-head and administrative staff provided to salaried physicians.
- Requirement for 1/8 on-call coverage of rural hospital Urgent Care department open from 08:00 to 22:00 hours daily.
- Requirement for participation of an 1/8 on-call schedule for small hospital in-patients. The Hospitals range from 18-30 acute/chronic care beds that include general medicine, occupational therapy, pediatrics, radiology, laboratory, nutrition counselling, physiotherapy and pharmacy.
Specialists include a visiting oncologist, geriatrician, pediatrician, plastic surgeon, and an internal medicine/cardiologist.
- Physicians have a choice of three generous payment modalities: fee for service of $350,000 +/- annually; or salary with multiple benefits..
- $35,000 Return in Service grant for two years of committed practice
- Moving allowance - minimum of $10,000 and maximum of $20,000
- Opportunity to teach with the Residency Training Program with faculty appointment at the Dalhousie University Medical School.
- Electronic patient record system where the physician may access hospital lab and x-ray reports.
- Canadian CCFP Certification or CCFP formal eligibility is preferred.
- US Board, MICGP, MRCGP and FRACGP certified IMG candidates may also be considered.
In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Physicians must be eligible for licensure with the provincial College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Interested candidates please contact me NOW :).
Phil Jost, HSM,MBA
Follow me on Twitter: @CanAm_Phil
VP Operations & Regional Manager
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.
Toll Free - Canada/USA: 866-446-4447
Fax: 902-482-3473 Email: email@example.com www.canamrecruiting.com
"The best compliment you can give me is the referral of your colleagues and business associates. Thank you for your business."