As a physician at the Kothare Medical Clinic you will attend to a mix of walk-In and booked appointment patients presenting with multiple general patient care issues. Although the clinic’s focus is continuity of care and preventive medicine, you will also be encouraged to take the opportunity to enhance your practice to include complimentary specific clinical interests.
This is an opportunity exists to engage in a diverse and high quality, well established, 2 physician Family Medicine Practice in Saskatchewan's capital city.
The clinic includes 2 exam rooms per physician, treatment room and administrative and support staff.
The position includes a full range of practice, including the opportunity to apply for hospital admitting privileges. The on-call commitment is 1/6 and is shared with the members of a practice group.
- Income is FFS with annual income $300,000+
- Overhead costs shared at 30% of gross annual income
City of Regina
The City of Regina is ranked among the best places to live in North America. It is a city with education and arts as the center of its cultural life, an outstanding place to raise a family, earn excellent income and enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle.
• Provincial capital of Saskatchewan, population = 200,000+
• Extensive urban park system, major attractions, rich & colourful heritage.
• Average commute is less than 20 minutes.
• On Average, Reginans have more discretionary income of the same income earners in Vancouver.
• Average real estate is less than ½ of Toronto, Calgary, or Vancouver.
• The Regina has 70 elementary schools and 13 high schools.
• Private schools in Regina include Luther College High School, operated by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada; the Regina Huda School for Islamic education; Harvest City Christian Academy; the Western Christian College High School operated by the Churches of Christ; and the Regina Christian School.
• Regina also boasts a strong International Baccalaureate Program and is home to the University of Regina.
• Within half an hour's drive are the summer cottage and camping country and winter ski resorts in the Qu'Appelle Valley with Last Mountain and Buffalo Pound Lakes and the four Fishing Lakes of Pasqua, Echo, Mission and Katepwa; slightly farther east are Round and Crooked Lakes, also in the Qu'Appelle Valley, and to the southeast the Kenosee Lake cottage country.
• Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds, Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) reimbursement…and many other programs and services offered by the Saskatchewan Medical Association.
• Advantageous incorporation laws.
The city is rich in culture in music, theatre and dance, amply supported by the substantial fine arts programs of the city’s vibrant and growing 100 year old university campus. The city boasts Canada’s first continuously performing symphony orchestra and western Canada’s oldest continuously producing English-language theatre troupe.
The Kothare Medical Clininc is strategically located in a high visibility, busy location. The clinic’s close proximity to a major retail district, pharmacy, university, major hospital, clinical lab services and medium to high density housing assures a steady flow of both walk-in and Family Medicine patients.
Click on the link to see Regina, as an economic powerhouse, powered by a growing, vibrant and exciting multicultural population, ready to welcome you and your family - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VTdvubRIWU&feature=youtube_gdata_player.
The clinic is newly renovated including new examination tables and diagnostic tools, all managed by professional and competent support staff.
Other perks include:
- The ability to earn above average compensation of $300,000+.
- Enjoy work schedule and lifestyle flexibility.
- Practice setup assistance, including local advertising campaign.
- A 60/40 Family Practice to Walk-in patient mix.
- Immigration assistance for you and your family, if required.
- Medical licensing and credentialing assistance.
- Housing and travel assistance.
- Generous start-up assistance leading to a 70/30% revenue/overhead split.
- Clinic Location: 3013 5th Ave, Regina Saskatchewan, S4T 0L6
Canadian or Permanent Residents already holding a Saskatchewan medical license, CCFP Certified or CCFP Eligible, preferred.
• USA, UK, Irish, or Australian certified Family Physicians/GPs may also be considered.
In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
If you are not available for this posting, please feel free share this posting with your colleagues.
This is truly an extra-ordinary Canadian opportunity. If this sounds like the ideal job for you contact - Phil Jost, CanAm VP Operations NOW! - at 902-439-3400, or Email - email@example.com.
Toll Free USA & Canada - 866-446-4447.