Busy clinical practice in western Canada
- The provincial hematology program focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with both benign and malignant hematological conditions, including full provision of autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplant services.
- Responsibilities in the care of both benign and malignant patients, the proportion of each to be determined in collaboration with the team, based on the interests of the candidate.
- Participation in clinical trials in collaboration with cooperative groups and industry
- Involved in teaching medical students and residents
Job requirements & education:
- Degree in Medicine with subspecialty training in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Preferred candidates will have obtained certification in Internal Medicine and Hematology with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or have equivalent education, training and experience.
- No experience required, but experience in benign and malignant hematology is considered an asset.
- Must be eligible for licensure with the provincial college.
- Must be eligible for membership and privileges with the provincial health authority.
- Eligible for Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) coverage or equivalent
- In accordance with immigration requirements, preference given to Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Criminal record check
- Written and verbal fluency in English
Salary & benefits:
A competitive compensation package is offered and will be commensurate with experience. Salary range for this position is $327,209 to $422,266, plus benefits. Additional incentives to be determined.
Interested candidates please contact:
Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager, CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 647-883-7185 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org