Gastroenterologist – Endoscopy Clinic
Our client, a busy Endoscopy clinic in Winsor, Ontario is seeking a Gastroenterologist OR General Surgeon to join their team. They operate as an Out of Hospital Premises (OHP) and perform EGD, colonoscopy with polypectomy, including removal of advanced polyps.
The clinic currently scopes 3 days a week during which they perform about 60 procedures (per week). There is an anesthetist present on site to provide sedation during the procedure and monitor patients. There is no limit on the number of procedures that can be booked at the clinic as they have flexibility on the number of the days that they can book procedures at the clinic.
There are no hospital obligations, on call or working weekends or holidays.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Education and Skills Required:
Medical Degree with specialist training in Gastroenterology OR General Surgery
· Proficient in performing endoscopy.
· Applicants should have residency training completed in either of the following countries: in Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland OR South Africa
· Preference will be given to candidates who have or are eligible for a certificate with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
· Eligible for licence with the College of Physicians Surgeons of Ontario
· Ability to work effectively, independently and in a multidisciplinary team
· English written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates please contact or send CV to:
Michelle Flynn, RPR CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 709-576-0980 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward to any and all colleagues.