Earning potential of $5000/ Day; Attractive ‘Fee for Service’ payment model; Professional reading opportunity for all your patients.
MyHealth Centre operating in Ontario, Canada with locations in Toronto, GTA, London, Simcoe, Sudbury is a secondary healthcare provider focusing on Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Gynecology and Pain Management. The MyHealth team comprises of 140 doctors and 400 para-medical staff. Their mission is to ‘Delivering Quality Patient Care through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.’
They are looking for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to be part of their dynamic and expanding team. The physician will be involved with the following functions of the clinic: Cardiology consultations, Echocardiography and Stress Echo supervision and interpretation as well as Holter and event recorder interpretation. ABI and Spirometry testing and interpretation available to those qualified. Additionally, there will be full access to general radiology and nuclear services on site.
Shift: Monday to Friday – Flexible daytime shifts. No on-call work or emergency work required.
As a cardiologist, you can expect to:
- Perform assessment, screening, diagnosis, health education/counselling and appropriate, comprehensive treatment – within full scope of practice as defined by the The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO).
- Carry out tests such as echocardiograms, stress tests Holter monitoring, etc., and interpret test results.
- Prescribe medication to patients to help treat a range of cardiac illnesses.
- Adhere to and promote evidence-based practices and standards of best-practice.
- Be flexible to work from any of MyHealth clinical locations in Greater Toronto Area and occasional locums in small town cities in Ontario.
- Work effectively in a multidisciplinary team, collaborating and liaising closely with colleagues.
- Attend clinical management meetings.
- Refer patients to other clinicians for further consultation and testing as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned that are reasonable with the scope of practice.
Requirements & Education:
- Successful candidates will hold certification or be eligible for certification from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) and be licensed with College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO). Applications are welcome from candidates working towards these.
- MD with fellowship training and experience in non-invasive Cardiology.
- Foreign graduates are welcome.
- The physician must be able to collaborate with health care staff, patients and their families.
- Able to work in team environment and independently.
Salary: Earning potential of $5000/ Day; Attractive ‘Fee for Service’ payment model; professional reading opportunity for all your patients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Michelle Flynn, RPR
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.
Office: 1-709- 576-0980
Innovation in physician recruitment since 1997!
Please share with any and all Colleagues