Our client, a private corporate wellness & executive health clinic in Toronto, is recruiting for a physician with diversified skills to provide coverage as a Duty Doctor. The ideal candidate is a client focused physician with clinical experience in the full breadth of family and acute/emergency care. Seeing less than 10 patients a day you will provide collaborative care with a full suite of in-house specialists to provide your patient outstanding medical services and care.
• Provide coverage for surge capacity and absence coverage (as-needed) in all clinics for in-clinic and post-clinic (results management) client experience
• Provide screening and primary care health services
• Examine patients, take their complete history and provide clinical guidance and recommendations
• Evaluate the patients’ health, make diagnosis on clinical conditions, prescribe and administer medications, treatments and follow up care with internal or external specialists through expedited referral/same day test results
• Educate, advise and empower patients on preventive health care and disease prevention
• Provide counseling and support to patients on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
• Manage circle of patient care through dedicated Patient Support Centre (PSC) teams of medical administrators, patient coordinators and nurses
• Participate in business initiatives including continuing education, innovation, research, product development, support and guidance
• Ongoing learning for innovative, predictive, prevention diagnostics and wellness programs
• CME, ongoing workshops and attendance at annual clinical update leadership offsite summits
• Current registration in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
• CCFP designation or CCFP (EM)
• Comfortable with technological advancements including ECG, stress testing, digital innovation and telemedicine
This is full-time and salaried employee role that is scheduled for 5 days per week including weekends (on rotation). The position comes with a great working environment and an attractive total compensation package including a base salary, a comprehensive benefits plan and a genuine opportunity to grow at one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. The position also offers outstanding health and wellness benefits.
Interested candidates please contact or send applications and CV to:
Michelle Flynn, RPR
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.