Have your career and family aspirations reached a cross-roads? Looking to job share?
Do you need a viable option that will allow you to devote quality time to family - and maintain your career and passion for medicine? Your solution is here! This is your dream family/career opportunity - contact us NOW!
ProActive Medical Centre in Moncton, NB is currently seeking family physicians to join our dynamic collaborative health team.
If you’re looking for a great place to practice medicine, you’ll want to join our newest location in our expanding network of primary care centres. The Moncton ProActive Family Health Centre is our second New Brunswick collaborative team facility. You will enter a welcoming turn-key clinic of 6 like-minded physicians, supported by other health providers and a first class administrative team.
The Moncton ProActive Family Health Centre is located close to the downtown core of the city recently named by two national publications as the most polite, and one of the best cities to live and work in Canada.
The ProActive Strategic goals are:
To create an effective Primary Health Care and Chronic Disease Management culture which provides access to collaborative, interdisciplinary health teams that encourages improved health and well-being through self-determined care.
To support practical clinical team problem-solving activities dedicated to improved treatment techniques and education, that can lead to improved patient and clinical team outcomes.
Benefits of Our Practice Opportunities
• A focus on health promotion, prevention, and enhanced well-being.
• A modern, state-of-the-art facility.
• Integrated Electronic Medical Records to enable true enhanced, collaborative patient care outcomes.
• Two tertiary care regional hospitals, with access to medical specialists and numerous diagnostic and treatment technologies.
• You will have a key guiding clinical role in a dedicated collaborative health team that also includes: Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Massage Therapy, Kinesiology, Nursing a Medical Fitness Centre and Pharmacy services . .
• Reasonable flexible hours of work, shared minimal on-call and predictable holidays.
• A practice that can focus on your clinical interests and create your own challenges.
• A fair and competitive remuneration package
Benefits of Living in Moncton
• A naturally beautiful community setting in The Hub of the Maritimes.
• The pleasures of a thriving, multicultural community with a ‘big heart’!
• Numerous outdoor activities with easy access to world class beaches, lakes, rivers, hiking, camping, skiing and golf courses.
Visit the City of Moncton website - http://www.moncton.ca/Home.htm - for more information on our community.
Visit the ProActive website to learn more about us - http://proactivephysio.ca/
In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada.
If you are not available for this posting, please feel free to forward this email to an interested colleague.
To learn about these opportunities contact:
Interested candidates contact:
John Philpott, B.Eng, CMC
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.