Department of Internal Medicine - Haematologist
This city and hospital, located about one hour north of Toronto, have experienced tremendous growth over the past decade.
· Completely Hospital Based GIM Model
· Internal Medicine Ambulatory Clinics
· Closed ICU and CCU
· Community/Hospital Haematology Practice, without GIM responsibilities
· Excellent Subspecialty back up
· Well established GP Hospitalist services
· Outpatient Clinic Access
· Subspecialty Practice On-call only with reasonable parameters
· Regional Practice Potential
· Strong Family Medicine Teaching Unit and Opportunity for University of Toronto Faculty Appointment
· Additional details to be negotiated
Suitable candidates should hold FRCP(C) designation, as well as be eligible to obtain a full independent license in Ontario.
In accordance with immigration requirements, preference given to Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents.
Interested candidates please contact:
Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager,
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.