Department of Internal Medicine
This city and hospital, located about 1 hour north of Toronto, has experienced tremendous growth over the past decade.
· Completely Hospital Based GIM Model
· Internal Medicine Ambulatory Clinics
· Closed ICU and CCU
· Established CCOT services
· Good Subspecialty back up
· Well established GP Hospitalist services
· Very competitive remuneration
· No overheads
· Reasonable and flexible work schedule (Approx. 3 night shifts per month)
· Strong Family Medicine Teaching Unit and Opportunity for University of Toronto Faculty Appointment
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada FRCP(C) designation, and eligible for a full independent license in Ontario.
In accordance with immigration requirements, preference given to Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents.
Interested candidates please contact:
Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager,
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.